Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things to Do, Things to Do

1 mile - 12:07
1.5 mile - 18:25
2 mile - 25:02
2.25 mile - 28:56

I'm getting a blister on my foot so I'm hoping to get to the Delaware Running Store tomorrow to check my shoes. That was just one reason I lasted only 2.25 miles, which was better than before, but still not as far as I should have run. The other reasons include the fact that I had a ton to do tonight, including watch Glee, watch Biggest Loser, and take my Christmas decorations down.

I accomplished the first two things. The last was only half completed before I was distracted by more television, a glass of champagne, and a Smart Ones dessert. Soooooo, I didn't finish the evening as I expected. But I still ran farther than I did earlier this week, but was distracted by the other things I had to do.

I'll be back in the gym on Thursday. By Monday I will be on to 3 miles and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment